(Last Revised April 2017)
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
1. Ownership: Joe Disch owns all of the material in this site, except as noted. The material is intended to provided general information only, and is not intended as medical, legal, investment, or any other regulated advice. This material may include unintentional errors or inaccuracies and may be updated and/or corrected at any time. If you have any specific medical or legal concerns you should consult a doctor or lawyer.
2. Use: Except as otherwise expressly provided on this site, you may download one copy of the material for your own personal, noncommercial use on your own personal home computer provided you do not delete or change any copyright notice therein.
3. Communications: I welcome your remarks, suggestions, and ideas. Any communications made through this site may be used for any purpose at any time, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. You are responsible for the legality and appropriateness of all communications you submit.
4. Disclaimer: Although I strive to ensure that the content of this site is updated and correct, I make no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Links: Some links on JoeDisch.com take you to external sites. I do not necessarily endorse all such third party sites and am not responsible for their content.
7. Affiliate Relationships: JoeDisch.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. I also participate in other affiliate and advertising relationships from time to time, including but not limited to Web Hosting Hub. I receive commissions for sales made through these links, but this does not affect the price you pay.
8. Employer Relationship: Joe Disch is currently an employee of Willy Street Co-op in Madison, WI. Opinions expressed on or relating to this site are my own, and are not necessarily shared by my employer. However, it should be assumed that editorial bias toward Willy Street Co-op may, in part, influence some content.
9. Trademarks: The trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of JoeDisch.com and/or MadisonPaleo.com unless otherwise noted. You acknowledge and agree that any trademarks, logos, and original graphics on this website are private property and your use of these materials is prohibited without prior written approval.
Currently, I count visitors to our Web site in order to gauge the traffic to the site. My software informs me whether a visitor is new to our site or has previously visited. I do not collect from the site visitors’ information that personally identifies them unless they provide the information to us voluntarily and knowingly. I do not require that visitors register with the site or that they provide any personal information in order to view the site.
Computer tracking of identifiable information or “cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive.